Best travel quotes, only words can describe how much the travelling is so important for everyone and describe the beauty of every place and country to increase the inspiration of everyone with travelling
so travellers used to talking with unique quotes of travel to describe their journey and adventures
Best travel quotes
here at this blog you can find the best travel quotes
- Ibn battuta says ” travelling, it leaves you speechless then turns you into a storyteller”.
- Hans Christian Andersen says ” to travel is to live”.
- Seneca says ” travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind”.
- Anna Quindlen says ” the life you have led doesn’t need to the only life you have “.
- Augustine of Hippo says ” the world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page”.
- Paul Coelho says ” if you think adventures are dangerous, try routine: It’s Lethal”.
- Stephen Covey says ” live your life by a compass not a clock”.
- David Mitchell says ” travel far enough, you meet yourself”.
- Mark Jenkins says ” adventure is a path. Real adventure, self-determined, self-motivated, often risky, forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world”.
- Marty Rubin says ” travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind”.
- Anais Nin says ” we travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls”.
- Peter Hoeg says ” traveling tends to magnify all human emotions”.
- Roy M. Goodman says ” remember that happiness is a way of travel ,not a destination”.
- Marcel Proust says ” the real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes”.
- Andre Gide says ” man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore”.
Finally when you decide to travel to middle east you must go and see sultanate oman because it have a unique environment and traditions you can discover and have a magic landscapes ,so you can live a new adventure
To any details for oman tours and oman tour operator check the link below